The Casey Research Philosophy
For over a quarter of a century, legendary investor and best-selling author Doug Casey and his team at Casey Research have been helping self-directed investors to earn superior returns through innovative investment research designed to take advantage of market dislocations..
How We Do It…
We watch every sector, looking for opportunities. More often than not, market dislocations are created by governments which, by trying to “fix” or “manage” a situation, create unintended consequences that can be profitably acted upon.
We are believers in the free markets and understand the fundamental reality that the more a government interferes in a market, the more likely there will be consequences… negative for the inattentive, but potentially very positive for the aware.
We focus on the investment sectors with significant upside potential. Investing in garden variety mutual funds or low-yielding money market funds will never make you rich. Investing in sectors with significant upside, on the other hand, can. But with significant upside comes significant risk.
We research, Research, RESEARCH. To manage the risk, we employ multiple proprietary research methodologies including legendary investor, and best-selling author, Doug Casey’s 8 P’s of Resource Stock Evaluation.
Get In Early…
Identifying a trend before the crowd lets you get in at the lowest price, and exposes you to the upside for the longest period of time.
Getting in early is important, but it’s just as important to know when to get out. All of our advisory services give specific buy, sell, and take-profits suggestions. The more money you have invested in speculative stocks, the more useful a full-service broker might be — especially when it comes time to sell. You can find our thoughts and suggestions about brokers here.
That’s where our more than 30 years experience can help.
- Contacts. Whom you know can be just as important as what you know. And Doug Casey and the Casey Research team stay in steady contact with the movers and shakers in the sectors we cover. If there is breaking news or a rapidly unfolding opportunity, our subscribers are often among the first to know.
- Experience. The typical investor is all too susceptible to a good story or the latest hot tip. We’re not. Instead, acting on your behalf, we look behind the puffery to check out management, the financial strength and structure of the company and much more.
- Unbiased. Casey Research has a well-deserved reputation for integrity. We are committed to no one other than our subscribers. If you don’t do well, we don’t do well. It is as simple as that.
How Can We Help You Improve Your Investment Returns?
We are not “traders.” We don’t do a lot of buying and selling, and frankly, we find trying to guess the top and bottom a risky game we don’t want to play. After all, we prefer investments where we can stack the odds in our favor. Instead, we look for quality plays in companies and markets where the trends are our friends, then hang on until the company has either met our expectations or a until a better opportunity comes along.
Most of the stocks we recommend — with the exception of the large-caps common in our entry-level publications — are undervalued, small-cap companies. While they have a great deal of upside, they also can be very volatile.
It takes patience — even courage — to ride through the inevitable downswings. At these times, it’s important to remember that we are more interested in the trend than immediate performance, and that is where we can help…
Our Current Advisory Services…
- Are you looking to fully understand current markets and how to profit? Our flagship advisory service, The Casey Report, keeps you clearly in the know by identifying the major drivers of U.S. and global markets… and showing you ways to maximize your profits while carefully managing risk. Click here for more on The Casey Report.
- Do you want to learn how to invest in natural resources? Casey Resource Investor will teach you how to conservatively make money in energy, mining, agriculture, water, and other natural resources. Click here for more on Casey Resource Investor.
- Are you an experienced resource speculator? Our highly acclaimed International Speculator specializes in uncovering compelling opportunities in junior mineral exploration companies with the very real potential to double or triple over a 12- to 24-month horizon. Click here for more on Casey International Speculator.
- Make the most of your personal and financial freedom around the world from asset protection to unique international investment opportunities with Crisis Investing.
- Casey Investment Alert, our premium alert service, is not published on any fixed schedule, but rather only when our research team discovers a fast-moving opportunity to profit. Subscriptions to this service is strictly limited to allow us to bring the members very early-stage, high-potential opportunities, including private placement financings. Learn more about Casey Investment Alert, which focuses on the resource sector, by clicking here.
- Casey’s Big Speculation is a premium service that covers the best way to take advantage of commodity supercycles. This includes metals, energy, agriculture—and a few of the “new commodities” such as the marijuana and cryptocurrency spaces. Our proprietary system pinpoints the commodities with the most upside. Learn more about Casey’s Big Speculation right here.
Get Started Today with a RISK-FREE TRIAL!
Regardless of how you came to our website, we are pleased you are here. The next step is to learn more about our various publications and decide which one is right for you.
Because it is in our mutual interest that you are completely satisfied with the Casey Research service you select, each comes with a risk-free trial period that allows you to receive at least three editions of your desired publication, access the password-protected sections of this website and more.
- Take 90 days to decide if the publication you have subscribed to is right for you. If not, then simply cancel for a no-questions-asked refund of every penny you paid. And even after the 90-day period, you can still cancel at any time for a refund of the balance of your subscription. Fair?
We look forward to welcoming you to the Casey Research family.