The Top 10 ETFs To Replace Your Expensive Mutual Funds
Are you being ripped off by your mutual fund?
Feel like you're paying high fees for average or even less than average performance?
Have you wondered about alternatives?
In The Top 10 ETFs to Replace Your Expensive Mutual Funds – a special report from Miller's Money Forever – you'll discover 10 of the very best ETFs to replace 10 of the more popular mutual funds… ones that might be lurking in your portfolio right now with high fees and hidden expenses.
You'll also find out how you can cut your fees by as much as 91% when switching to ETFs from some of the most popular mutual funds.
To help you sort out the various ETF options for replacing your mutual funds, or even to skip mutual funds altogether, you'll want to get a copy of this special report today. In its pages you'll discover…
- How to get the same or better returns from swapping your funds for ETFs, and save enough to buy a new car every 5 years… page 5.
- How you can make an extra $59,703 over the next 10 years with the same investment objectives you have today… page 6.
- The one particular case when buying an actively managed fund makes sense compared to an ETF. See if this fits your situation… page 8.
The Top 10 ETFs to Replace Your Expensive Mutual Funds also reveals…
- The two companies offering the lowest ETF fees: start with these two, and you're practically done; miss them, and you could be paying extra fees and expenses for nothing… page 13.
- An ETF with an above-average dividend yield and one of the lowest expense fees you'll ever see with any ETF… page 15.
- An ETF specifically designed to protect your money by almost completely eliminating stock market volatility. This is the kind of ETF that lets you sleep at night, no matter what's happening in the market… page 16.
- An international fund paying a 2.5% yield even after accounting for the 0.16% expense ratio… page 23.
There's much more valuable research for you in The Top 10 ETFs to Replace Your Expensive Mutual Funds, including actionable investment research on each of our 10 recommendations, the names of the top providers of ETFs, and the one easy figure to compare ETFs against to see if you really are beating the market.
With The Top 10 ETFs to Replace Your Expensive Mutual Funds, you'll know which ETFs to start considering now for your portfolio – and which mutual funds to stay away from.
The Top 10 ETFs to Replace Your Expensive Mutual Funds is very affordable at just $29 – or free with a trial subscription to Miller's Money Forever.