If there were an official hall of fame
for the world's most successful mining professionals, every member of Casey's Explorers' League would be inducted.
Each inductee is a giant in resource exploration – someone who has proven time and again an ability to locate or develop profitable mineral deposits. They've also generated considerable wealth for those wise enough to have invested in their companies and projects.
The Explorers' League exists in part to celebrate the considerable achievements of these titans, but there's a good reason why resource investors should pay close attention to them as well.
Very few miners ever develop an economic mine. So when you find someone who is able to repeatedly produce a successful mine, they're well worth following because they're likely to do it again.
That's exactly what the Explorers' League honorees have done. Each has been elected to the League by Casey Research senior staff after having developed no fewer than three economic mines. Admission to the League is based entirely on proven, serial success.
Doug Casey and his team at Casey Research have followed the careers of these established stars for decades, and they've helped many Casey Research subscribers achieve great wealth along the way.
We're providing brief professional biographies of each of the Explorers' League inductees so that you can follow them as well. We recommend you keep yourself apprised of their current projects.
We know we will.
- Dr. Mark O’DeaInducted: Jan 2013
- Andy WallaceInducted: Apr 2011
- André GaumondInducted: Apr 2011
- Jim O’RourkeInducted: Feb 2011
- Dr. Rui FengInducted: Oct 2009
- Dr. Sergey V. KurzinInducted: Oct 2008
- Catherine McLeod-SeltzerInducted: Jan 2007
- Arnold ArmstrongInducted: Jan 2007
- Robert A. QuartermainInducted: Dec 2006
- Ron ParrattInducted: Feb 2006
- David LowellInducted: Sep 2005
- Lukas LundinInducted: May 2005
- Ron NetolitzkyInducted: Apr 2005
- Jorge Patricio JonesInducted: Apr 2005
- Robert Dickinson & Ronald W. ThiessenInducted: Mar 2005
- Roman Shklanka, PHDInducted: Feb 2005
- Simon RidgwayInducted: Feb 2005
- John ProchnauInducted: Feb 2005
- Duane PoliquinInducted: Feb 2005
- Adolph LundinInducted: Feb 2005
- Ross BeatyInducted: Feb 2005